Kabana Lifestyle introduces you to the Non Insulated MANS CAVE CUBE 3 X 4. This Cube is sleek, unique and full of character to bring life and luxury to your home and garden.
- Viking Cube frame from spruce: insulated floor and roof panels, 4 columns. Insulation – stone wool (50 mm). The frame is made from glue-laminated spruce beams. Frame consists of bottom frame (100 x 160 mm), columns (140 x 140 mm), top frame (140 x 200 mm) and withstands 183 kg/m2 roof load. The floor is made of a 146 x 28 mm floorboard.
- Aluminum 2-rails sliding door system with locks „Reynaers“ (2000 x 2200 mm). Design depth is 50 mm for wings and 120 mm for frames double ground ways and 184 mm for triple ground ways frames. Airtightness: up to 600 Pa (class 4); Water tightness: up to 300 Pa (class 7A); Wind load resistance: up to 1600 Pa (class 4); The thickness of the glass packet: 24 mm; Thermal mold: 1.1 W/(m2 K); System profile frame: 45 mm; Color: metallic/white. Sliding doors in both directions.
- Insulated full panel wall. Panel size is 1000 x 2200 mm; Wall frame 45 x 45 mm, insulation – 50 mm (stone wool), panel covered with inside 96 x 12 mm and outside 145 x 18 mm spruce cladding boards. The thickness of the finished wall segment is 75 mm.
- Decorative sunscreen wall with glass package. Wall panel dimensions are (1000 x 2200 mm); Wall frame 75 x 45 mm, horizontal sunscreen wall consists of 18 x 50 mm boards with glass package of one chamber (2 glasses).
- The walls, floor, and roof of our Cube Mans Cave Cubes are all insulated to lower energy costs. We use stone wool to insulate for this reason: fire resilience, thermal properties, acoustic capabilities, durability, aesthetics, water properties, circularity. We include all of the screws, nails, and fixings needed to put your building together! So there’s no need to worry about the type of screws or length of nails etc you might need to get started, it’s all there in the pack!