JOIN OUR TEAM...
Are you Awesome?
Customer Service Representative / Office Assistant
We are currently hiring a Customer Service Representative/ Office Assistant.
You will be responsible for day to day administrative duties such as arranging meetings, dealing with enquiries, managing switchboard, liaising with suppliers & general ad hoc administrative duties.
- Answering customer queries by phone and email, data entry and other related administrative activities.
- Good computer skills and ability to learn new CRM systems;
- Experience in a busy customer services role;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Team player;
- Must be able to use your own initiative.
- Monitor the central company inbox and distribute or respond to emails as appropriate
- Liaise with the Suppliers and operations department to organise weekly International Logistics.
- Be committed to learn and develop knowledge in order to provide correct and timely information to clients and customers.
Ideal candidates will have 2 – 3 years reception experience (or similar), be client focused, enthusiastic and highly engaging with excellent people skills.
Friendly and flexible approach and ability to work on your own initiative
Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent multitasking and time keeping skills.
Focused individual with ability to drive personal, team and business growth and maximise opportunities with customers
You will be happy to work a shift based work pattern in an office based role while attending to some aspects of operations outdoors. e.g. Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday.
Typical Day – 9am – 5:30pm
Based – Kinsale Road, Ballycureen.
Full Irish License Required
You will be prepared to undertake all training as required now and as the post evolves.
If you have the relevant experience & this role is of interest to you, apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €25,000.00 per year ( Depending on Experience )
EMAIL YOUR CV TO JOBS@KABANA.IE